Telephone Outreach Solutions
Our Sales Enablement Plan
This plan is designed for proactive high producing, motivated sales & marketing professionals, and business owners who are focused on: Nurturing established relationships; Discovering New Opportunities, Implementing Business Solutions, Creating and Maintaining Strategic Relationships; Customer Success; and ultimately closing business.
Our calls can be used in conjunction with or complement your sales and marketing strategies.
Executive Advantage Plan:
This plan is designed for discerning clients who believe and perceive in the high value and positive impact that telephone outreach can have on their business. Calls are focused on: Business Development, (not telemarketing), Client Engagement and Relationship Building with the goal of earning “Discovery Meetings” or other affirmations.
Our Business Philosophy
- The telephone is a powerful and effective business tool. It can be used to complement marketing strategies and further promulgate your business story.
- Mutual respect, expressing gratitude and professionalism on the phone produce positive results.
- The power of effective personal communication in business is a proven competitive advantage within and outside the organization and helps to drive successful performance.
- People are receptive to “Old-fashioned” business courtesy.
- Our satisfied clients, colleagues, and those we have called believe and perceive in the high value and positive impact telephone outreach can have on business relationships.
- Working within the scope of “Reasonable Expectations” produces reasonable results.
Want to know what we can do for you?
Latest from the blog
By Diane Wingerter, The Tradeshow Doctor™ Let me start out by stating that all events are NOT created equal and contrary to popular belief, every event is not a “Tradeshow.” Face-to-Face events can take the form of a Fair, Festival, Show, Expo, Conference or Tradeshow...
WAYS WITH WORDS FROM SAY IT FOR YOU - by Rhoda Israelov, Say It For You, Indianapolis, Indiana When it comes to web-based communication, words are business owners’ and professional practitioners’ basic tools. The right words go a really long way towards getting things...
Article By Donna Meiser – View Original Article on Linkedin Columbus, Ohio – Charity A. Osborn, an IWU CAPS student from Columbus, Ohio was awarded a $2,500 Cindy Ansted Scholarship by Executive Women International (EWI) of Columbus, Ohio on June 13, 2017 during their...
Your business. Your future.
Why Choose Us
More than 30 years of experience.
Ready to Listen.
Great Customer Service.
We value Business Relationships
Do You Need Help?
Fill out this form, and we'll setup a free consultation!