Telephone Outreach Solutions
Our Sales Enablement Plan
This plan is designed for proactive high producing, motivated sales & marketing professionals, and business owners who are focused on: Nurturing established relationships; Discovering New Opportunities, Implementing Business Solutions, Creating and Maintaining Strategic Relationships; Customer Success; and ultimately closing business.
Our calls can be used in conjunction with or complement your sales and marketing strategies.
Executive Advantage Plan:
This plan is designed for discerning clients who believe and perceive in the high value and positive impact that telephone outreach can have on their business. Calls are focused on: Business Development, (not telemarketing), Client Engagement and Relationship Building with the goal of earning “Discovery Meetings” or other affirmations.
Our Business Philosophy
- The telephone is a powerful and effective business tool. It can be used to complement marketing strategies and further promulgate your business story.
- Mutual respect, expressing gratitude and professionalism on the phone produce positive results.
- The power of effective personal communication in business is a proven competitive advantage within and outside the organization and helps to drive successful performance.
- People are receptive to “Old-fashioned” business courtesy.
- Our satisfied clients, colleagues, and those we have called believe and perceive in the high value and positive impact telephone outreach can have on business relationships.
- Working within the scope of “Reasonable Expectations” produces reasonable results.
Want to know what we can do for you?
Latest from the blog
By SJ Barakony The Founder of SBSL ASB Business Services, LLC values our connections. Being a Super Connector is a Super skill. It takes a few years to perfect. When used correctly, you can be a Super Resource for your business and those whom you serve. As our Guest...
By Michael Lewis, CFA, MBATutor Financial Advisors, LLC ASB Business Services LLC is always willing to share stories that have an impact. Everyone has a story that has changed their life. My Guest Blogger this month is Michael Lewis, CFA, MBA of Tutor Financial in...
By Dana Vogelmeier, CPTDWorkplace Culture Strategist Even before Covid-19 upended our lives, humanity at work was something people were craving for. They want to be appreciated, valued, and cared for by their leadership and co-workers. We all want that. During this...
Your business. Your future.
Why Choose Us
More than 30 years of experience.
Ready to Listen.
Great Customer Service.
We value Business Relationships
Do You Need Help?
Fill out this form, and we'll setup a free consultation!